Visioning the Meeting Room of the Future
11 Apr 18
|Visioning the Meeting Room of the Future
11th April 2018 - 8am PDT / 11am EDT / 3pm GMT / 4pm CET
The way people interact has changed a lot in the last few years. This includes participants' interactions at meetings and events. Consider findings from recent global research from IACC into meeting surroundings—not only the rooms themselves, but also the spaces where delegates congregate, network and socialize. Understand how the meeting space affects learning and networking, and ultimately the goals and objectives of meetings and events.
In this session, you will learn to;
- Understand the latest trends and developments affecting meetings
- Consider the challenges event bookers face and how you can take away their pain ponts.
- Learn how different meeting rooms support learning outcomes and help improve meeting ROI.
- Develop a better understanding of how technology can help build multi-way communication in the room and for virtual participants.
- Consider the different venue types and non-traditional room layouts that help foster connections between and among delegates.
Mark Cooper, CEO, IACC
There is no charge for this webinar
Back to 2018 Webinar Line-Up