Located 40km by car from Paris lays Dolce Chantilly, a
beautiful conference hotel and golf resort with vast grounds,
close to Chantilly’s hippodrome and the Château de Chantilly.
40 min. from downtown Paris; 25 min. from Charles De Gaulle Int'l Airport.
22 meeting rooms, up to 300 delegates
The conference centre at Dolce Chantilly is certified by the
International Association of Conference Centers and also received
the IACC green star label. All of the 22 meeting rooms have
daylight and are equipped with state-of-the-art A/V equipment.
• 2000 sqm meeting space
• 22 meeting rooms
• Salon “Chantilly” with space for 300 pax
High-tech conference equipment and on-site A/V techs. Conference planning team, business center. Free unlimited WiFi.
Dine overlooking the golf course in our 3 restaurants.
• “La Veranda” Restaurant: 200 guests
• “Donatello” Restaurant – Bar: 50 guests
• “Le Swing” club house with terrace facing the outdoor pool
All of the 200 guest rooms, including 25 suites are comfortably
equipped and offer a stunning view over the golf course and the
ravishing grounds of the hotel.
Bedrooms Room facilities
• 92 Classic Rooms • King Size bed – twin beds
• 20 Rooms with Terrace • Flat screen television
• 63 Superior Rooms • Work desk
• 21 Executive Rooms • Wireless Internet
• 4 Suites • Mini-bar
• Connecting Rooms for Families • Iron and board
• 5 Rooms accessible with Wheelchair • Bathrooms with rain shower or bath
• Coffee & tea making facilities
Whether you want to relax or stay active, there’s always plenty
of things to do at Dolce Chantilly.
• 18 holes golf course, PAR 72 with water practice
• Heated outdoor and indoor pools
• Fitness centre and sauna
• Steam bath
• Beach volley court
• Tennis court
• Dragon boat races on the grand canal of the castle
• Introduction to Polo
• Castle of Chantilly and its Le Nôtre park
• Horse Museum and the Grand Stables
• Village médiéval de Senlis