The U.S. Pharmacopeial (USP) Convention Meetings Center is defined by its elegant, light-filled architecture, state-of-the-art technology, and full-service amenities. Conveniently located in the DC metropolitan area close to NIH, FDA, NIST, and other scientific organizations, the center is available for rental by nonprofit organizations [501(c)(3) or 501(c)(6)] whose missions are science-based and/or support public health. USP offers competitively priced all-inclusive meeting packages and flat rental fee options for groups of up to 250 guests.
• Short walk from Twinbrook Metro Station on the Red Line, in Rockville, MD
• Close to NIH, FDA, NIST, and other scientific organizations in the DC metropolitan area
• Nearby hotel accommodations: Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel and Bethesda North Marriott Hotel
• Adjacent parking lot (complimentary)
• Nearby airports:
• Reagan National (DCA)
• Dulles (IAD)
• Baltimore–Washington (BWI)
• 16,000 sq. ft. of beautiful, functional meeting space
• 250-person auditorium
• Five flexible conference rooms
• Scenic outdoor courtyard
• All-inclusive meeting packages or flat rental fee options—both competitively priced!
• Catered meals and refreshments
• Comfortable, adjustable charts and movable tables
• Whiteboards/flip charts with markers
• Use of on-site Business Center
Copying services available
Within walking distance to several restaurants and a 5 minute metro ride to Rockville town center for shops and dining.
A quick non-stop metro ride from USP to downtown Washington DC sites, museums and monuments.