Building a Venue?
If you are involved in the design, building or opening of a new conference centre, then there is no better time to consider membership of IACC.
No other association offers architects, owners or future operators access to such a rich source of valuable information and specialists who know what should be considered when developing and staffing a new build conference centre.
IACC’s Global Quality Standards are unique and these standards are used all over the world as a template to developing new facilities for meetings, conferences and training.
Being a member of IACC at this important stage can help in providing:
- Architects understand the environments and spaces needed to create exceptional meeting rooms and public areas.
- The standard of technology, which should be incorporated into new buildings.
- Lighting and Sound requirements for meeting rooms
- Specifications for meeting room equipment
- The food and beverage offering required to support meeting delegates needs.
- International best practice in meeting room design, sustainability or dining experiences.
- Best practice in conference centre pricing and packaging models.
- Conference Venue training in all aspects of Sales, Marketing and Operations.
- Financials and Accounting for Conference Venues.
- Access to global management companies and operating companies with Conference Venue specialisms and focus.
Being a member of IACC during this important decision making phase of a property in design or construction. IACC connects members through its events, learning programs and through direct requests and there is always a IACC member or ambassador willing to assist new members.
If you are interested in provisional membership of IACC please visit the membership area.