Many salespeople walk into negotiations with 3rd parties with an adversarial mindset rather than thinking it will be a win-win situation. The easiest way to create a win-win is to listen to what is important to the 3rd party and what their customer values. In this session we will review listening techniques, how to not react to outrageous requests, and how to formulate a walk away strategy. This requires sales professionals to know how to have candid conversations and understand how to partner with these tough “clients”.
- Understand how objection handling and negotiating fit together into the overall sales process
- How to understand what the “clients’ value to better position you when negotiating
- How to use effective communication skills to close the gap between 3rd party and client expectations and realistic solutions
- How to create a “win-win” using Quid Pro Quo
- How to negotiate/sell value added benefits – rather than dropping price, comps or give- a-ways
RSVP online today for this 60 minute webinar! IACC members maintain free access to all of our webinars and guests are welcome to attend for $70 per person. Please RSVP online and visit the IACC Store to complete payment and finalize your registration. Discounts are available when you register more than one person – you’ll find all the details in the IACC Store.
|Facilitated by – MASTER CONNECTION ASSOCIATES, worldwide leader in hospitality sales training.
Having trained thousands globally, MCA combine experience and expertise with real life examples and a proven track record in helping companies and individuals become more profitable, successful and perform at unprecedented levels.