Canadian Regional Round Table & Copper Skillet Cook-off
Join us for a Round Table Meeting and the IACC Copper Skillet Cook-off at the Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre, 551 Windermere Road, London, ON. 10:00 am – 12:00 pm – Roundtable Meeting 12:00 pm – 1:00pm – Lunch and Networking 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm – Master Connections Training lead by Michele Joseph. E-Selling Revolution is…Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre, 551 Windermere Road, London, ON N5X 2T1
12 November 2019
Join us for a Round Table Meeting and the IACC Copper Skillet Cook-off at the Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre, 551 Windermere Road, London, ON.
1:00 pm – 4:30 pm – Master Connections Training lead by Michele Joseph.
E-Selling Revolution is a session that is receiving rave reviews and a positive ROI from our clients. We focus on Hi-Tech/Hi-Touch business development techniques for B to B Business and take the guess work out of creating solid client relationships via the use of technology. To help support and enhance the use of technology and social media in prospecting, account penetration and account management, e-Selling Revolution takes a deep dive into the use of LinkedIn and other key technology tools like Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. The training compliments and expands the use of technology and social media tools already included in MCA sales training workshops. This training is a hands-on, working session to increase leads, sales and profits by building a more effective network of sales prospects and clients. Participants bring their computers to the session for real time network building actions; they contact clients and prospects during the session for a total ‘real-life’ experience.THIS WORKSHOP FOCUSES ON:– How to effectively prospect utilizing LinkedIn and today’s key technology
– Enhanced productivity
– Managing time to prospect
– Deal with inquiries
– Respond to RFP’s
– Maintain relationships
– Build new relationships
– Solid phone/web appointments with legitimate business opportunities
– A personalized strategic plan to attack their individual market utilizing technology
– Blending live conversation with technology communication in the sales process
– How to turn leads into customers to close more businessMICHELE JOSEPH Sales, leadership, food & beverage and a history of being a successful restaurateur gave Michele the background to be a leading trainer and consultant with Master Connection Associates. Michele has a dynamic, personable and hands-on approach in the classroom.
We hope to see you in London, Ontario! Register Today!