IACC New England Regional Roundtable
Babson Executive Conference Center, One Snyder Drive, Babson Park, MA 02457
5 November 2019
IACC New England Regional Roundtable | Tuesday, November 5, 2019
You’re invited to attend the next Regional Member Roundtable on Tuesday, November 5 from 10:00AM – 1:00PM being held at the Babson Executive Conference Center, One Snyder Drive, Babson Park, MA -2457.
About Our Educational Session
This session will focus on Hi-Tech/Hi-Touch businessdevelopment techniques for B to B Business and take the guess work out ofcreating solid client relationships via the use of technology. To help supportand enhance the use of technology and social media in prospecting, accountpenetration and account management, e-Selling Revolution takes a deep dive intothe use of LinkedIn and other key technology tools like Pinterest, Instagram,Twitter and Facebook.
Key Learning Objectives:
- How to effectively prospect utilizing LinkedIn and today’s key technology
- Enhanced productivity/Managing time to prospect
- Deal with inquiries
- Respond to RFP’s
- Maintain relationships
- Build new relationships
- Solid phone/web appointments with legitimate business opportunities
- A personalized strategic plan to attack their individual market utilizing technology
- Blending live conversation with technology communication in the sales process
- How to turn leads into customers to close more business
The roundtable is complimentary however, we ask that you register by clicking the button below.
10:00AM | Registration
10:15AM | IACC Welcome & Opening Remarks
10:30AM – 12/noon | Educational Session presented by Mary Hanna of Master Connections
12/noon – 1:00PM | Buffet Lunch | Sorenson Dining Room | Babson Executive Conference Center
Tours of property are available upon request.
Please RSVP to the event by Tuesday, October 29th by clicking the button below. We hope to see you November 5th!
If interested in attending, please compete the registration form.