Meeting Professionals International (MPI) are running a series of CMP intensive training courses in their key growth regions of the US and would like to partner with IACC member venues to stage these courses.
Attended by meeting planners, these 2-day intensive training sessions for up to 30 delegates will provide a valuable opportunity for IACC venues to make a positive imprint on buyers minds and demonstrate the unique learning and meeting environments our members provide.
MPI have identified 4 regions they are interested in hosting the first of these courses;
- Northwest (Washington, Oregon, Dakotas, Wisconsin)
- West Coast (Nevada – Las Vegas or Reno)
- Mid-Atlantic (Southern Pennsylvania, Western Virginia, West Virginia, Southern Ohio, West Maryland)
- Gulf States (Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Florida)
These destinations are flexible and if you are located in or close to these and would like to be considered for one of the next MPI CMP Intensive training courses, email Matthew Jones firstname.lastname@example.org at the IACC office. Expressions of interest will be forwarded to MPI as they are received, so we encourage you to act immediately.
Other Course Details Provided by MPI
What’s in it for IACC members
- Expose CMP candidates to your brand and properties as potential clients.
- Instructor will take attendees on a site tour and can incorporate elements of the property into instruction.
- IACC and the property team can add an experiential learning component to the course by hosting an onsite focus group with course attendees.
- An opportunity to support industry education and the PR and marketing opportunities that this presents.
Times of the year
- Potential CMP Intensive Date:
- December 2017/Early January 2018 for the January 19-28, 2018 CMP testing window
- March/April 2018 for the May 4-13, 2018 CMP testing window
- June/July 2018 for the August 3-12, 2018 CMP testing window
- September/October 2018 for the November 2-11, 2018 CMP testing window
Max numbers attending
Expectations from IACC’s member property
- Discounted rates on a Complete Meeting Package (24-hour package) to include meeting rooms, lodging and meals.
- Discounted rates on a Day Meeting Package to include breakfast, lunch and breaks
- Discounted rates on lodging
IACC Member Sponsorship
If you are interested in sponsoring any of the CMP Courses, then MPI are providing IACC members with unique packages to do so. Should you be interested in receiving further information on sponsorship packages, please email Matthew Jones email@example.com and IACC will make an introduction to the MPI team.