Whether conferences are your thing, training courses or online learning, IACC has an exciting line up of education this Spring for members.
Webinar Based Learning
If learning in short sharp bursts is your preference, we have an exciting line up of sales and operational webinar delivered learning, taking no more than 1 hour out of your busy schedule! Look at the Webinar program online for the latest line up here.
On Property Sales Training
We are hearing that for many IACC members, they have new sales team members joining all the time and it is valuable to have all of your sales professionals trained and leveraging your IACC status.
Unique to IACC, members can identify a course and if they would like to share the investment, IACC will seek out other members in the region who may be interested in attending these IACC focused sales development courses. More details can be found online here.
Based on specific feedback from meeting planners, event planners and industry specialists, each workshop has been customised to meet the specific objectives of selling a IACC certified venue, hotel or resort versus a typical hotel or other event venue. The sessions will create a common and consistent sales language in verbiage, vernacular, concepts and philosophy.
Key workshops in the series:
- Selling the IACC Difference – baseline essential selling skills development that focuses on selling against the ‘typical hotel’ venue
- Strategic Positioning in Meeting Focused Venues – strategic selling/negotiations and total account management
- The IACC Difference – advanced presentation skills workshop which includes how to develop and present webinars as a sales technique
- Event Sales Solutions – conference planning/event sales for increased profitability
- Developing the IACC Leader – leadership development
To take advantage of this fantastic training, please contact:
Shelley A. Marlow
Tel: + 1 949.589.6137 ext 107
Cell: + 1 949.374-0796
(Shelley is on US Pacific Time)