Aramark - Lockheed Martin CLE/HQ
The Unit Controller-Associate assists the financial lead, including strategic, tactical, operational and special projects.
As the Unit Controller-Associate, this position supports the objectives of the accounting department performing payables, receivables, payroll, auditing and analysis as well as operational responsibilities for a specific unit. In addition, this position supports the operating staff needs of other departments. The Unit Controller-Associate is a strategic and analytic resource for the Business Unit, prepares labor reports, scheduled financial reports, requisite weekly, monthly, and annual reports. The Unit Controller-Associate works closely with the Facility Director, Sr Operations Managers, Facility Managers, and Contracts Manager.
- Take ownership of campus wide facilities, infrastructure and grounds, and drive continuous improvement initiatives to enhance facility performance, operating effectiveness and cost efficiency.
- Assist in the development of operations analysis and special projects involving systems and reporting, business improvement, cost analysis and others.
- Assist in unit accounting.
- Ensure that requirements for all sub-contract agreements meet ARA and client requirements.
- Coordinate and ensure accurate reporting regarding production, quality and cost control; labor scheduling and staffing; employee training, MBE participation, and sub-contractor costing.
- Respond to inquiries and requests from the client and client’s customers and/or employees.
- Respond to inquiries, requests and directives from ARAMARK operating units and other support functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting. Coursework and examination toward CPA, graduate studies or other advanced professional development.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant financial experience.
- Proficiency in the use of integrated financial systems, EAM/ERM, asset, tax or similar to perform and report on a wide array of assets and transactions.
- Administrative experience related to financial management, including forecasting, reporting, cash management and compliance with internal and external policies, regulations and laws.
ARAMARK is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
If interested, submit résumé to: