Conference Center Assoc Coord
Liberty Mutual Insurance
A Conference Center Associate Coordinator, working with direct supervision, provides on-site support in the delivery of conference center services. Responsibilities may include working closely with internal clients to plan, schedule and implement small to midsize meetings held within a designated conference center, facilitating catering, troubleshooting audio-visual technology and general meeting administration. A Conference Center Associate Coordinator is dedicated to an office or campus
- Provide outstanding level of customer service designed to exceed the goals and objectives of each client using the Conference Center.
- Oversee day-to-day utilization and assignment of conference rooms and manages space by using web-based applications such as ‘Reserve’ and Outlook.
- Work directly with internal clients to develop and finalize program for small to midsize events.
- Greets and directs incoming clients and meeting attendees in the conference center. Provides support, expertise, problem resolution, supplies, information as needed.
- Provide audio-visual equipment support as requested: a. Video-Conferencing b. Projectors or Flat Screen Display c. Audio Conferencing d. Microphone set up e. PC connections f. Teams Meeting support g. Facilitates each delivery by connecting, testing and troubleshooting as needed and provides instruction to meeting host on use of equipment.
- Responsible for the production, distribution and follow up on all reports associated with conference room activity as defined by Conference Center standard work documentation .
- Responsible for the confirmation of all meeting activity prior to each scheduled meeting.
- Responsible for maintaining conference room space as well as personal work area. This may include daily walk-throughs using checklist as well as interim sweeps throughout the day.
- Perform additional duties, including project-related work, as assigned
- May have responsibilities for after-hours events or weekend meetings.
If interested, submit résumé to:
Please apply via link in description