Front Desk Worker - Guest Services - Chauncey Conference Center
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world’s leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. We deliver innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate efficiently and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as a Best Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ+), DiversityInc, Equal Employment Publications and the Disability Equality Index. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramark.com/careers or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Position Summary: The Front Desk Worker is responsible for ensuring guest satisfaction by booking reservations, assisting with guest needs, and resolving or escalating any guest concerns or issues. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
– Greet and provide customer service to guests while anticipating their needs
– Book reservations and coordinate registration
– Operate a register and/or software system to complete cash and credit card transactions
– Answers phone calls and emails and delivers messages as needed
– Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
– Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
Previous hotel and guest services experience preferred
Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
Demonstrate organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs
If interested, submit résumé to: