GLOBAL HOSPITALITY SERVICES & CONFERENCE MANAGER
What makes FLIK click
What makes FLIK click? Our people. The decisions, actions and attitudes of our associates earn the trust and loyalty of our clients every day. We know how to pick them and we know how to grow them. It starts with hiring people who share our passion for food and hospitality. Once we find the right talent, we encourage, value and recognize their contributions.
We keep our people renewed, excited and engaged by providing hands-on training and educating them about the latest trends. We give them a stake in successfully raising the bar. Our people love what they do and they love sharing their passion. Join our team and see the FLIK difference. Where a job isn’t merely a job but the start of a career where you can flourish.
Positions at this location require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location will be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Global Hospitality Services and Conference Manager is responsible of the entire Rapport Operations across the global account portfolio.
- Act as the Global Point of Contact for issues and objectives as they pertain to the account Corporate Service Division.
- Manage transition of “Global Rapport” Programs including any assigned projects by the Client.
- Propose and implement best practices across all locations.
- Manage the Rapport preparation of a Compass One united Quarterly Business Review.
- Basic knowledge required for audio-visual equipment to support clients when onsite or trouble shooting
- Global Responsibility for all Rapport operations including receptions, reservations, Community Management, Lost & Found, Conference Coordination and Space Management platform Support.
- Provide a high profile, visual presence throughout all sites to build and retain strong relationships with clients and a gain an excellent reputation.
- Build and maintain relationships with Executive Committee Admins and High-Level Clients
- Foster strong interdepartmental relations
- To complete all client reports such as the monthly and quarterly reviews and attend client meetings.
- Attention to details for conference centres, meetings, and events.
- Oversee the strategic booking of space within the system to ensure maximum utilization of the facilities.
- Implement innovation initiatives.
- Have a strong focus on strategy.
- Ensure Rapport policies and procedures are being followed.
- Ensure service standards are maintained with target audit scores being achieved.
- Aligning Rapport and the Client Values
- Regular meetings and presentations with the clients.
- Develop and update forecasts of meeting room occupancy, utilization and provide information which key budget and staffing decisions are made.
- Ability to respond with a sense of urgency to inquiries, questions, proposals, and concerns.
- Anticipate needs and react accordingly
- Forecast any budget implications resulting from service level changes.
- Create and deliver executive updates and presentations on topics such as: state of business, financial performance, innovation suggestions or any other aspect of the business as needed and in a timely manor
- Maintain strong visibility throughout the day
- Ensure regular team talks and 1:1 are conducted at each site.
- Leadership skills should include hiring, supervision, evaluation, and succession planning
- Daily communication with all operations.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of three (3) years of management experience, preferably in foodservice, hotel or hospitality management
- Has proven track record of leading a business and a team, strong customer service, and good business and financial acumen
- Demonstrates strong initiative, critical thinking, ownership, communications (listening, written, and verbal), multi-tasking, prioritization, and organization skills
- Champions the inclusion mindset, and is proactive, positive, professional, and resilient
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and POS software
FLIK Hospitality is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
If interested, submit résumé to:
Jeanne Lane, Senior Recruiter