Human Resources Manager
Aramark - National Center for Employee Development
- Provide all general support of HR functions at the unit level for a $30 million account.
- Identify best practices and organizational efficiencies, as well as coach and train line managers to properly apply human resource policies and procedures within the unit.
- Manage the process and implementation of the following: payroll, benefits, employee incentives, retention, turnover, recruitment, safety, training and development.
- Work closely with the Leadership team to drive elements of the Talent Management Strategy (Talent Acquisition, On boarding, Performance Management, Development, Succession Planning and Retention).
- Human Resources Manager will utilize solid business acumen to assertively partner with the management team regarding HR, Staffing, ER/LR, policies/procedures, compliance and general management topics.
- Responsible for providing and maintaining extraordinary levels of service through a high level of influence, execution and prioritizing of duties.
- The Human Resources Manager will also ensure that all employees working are being treated fairly and correctly under the federal and state guidelines that have been set and that all employees have been trained properly according to corporate, state and federal guideline
- Bachelor’s Degree required; preferably in Business Administration, Human Resources.
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in a Human Resource Generalist role required.
- Human Resource experience must include specific employment and recruiting experience.
- Experience in a Convention Center, Stadium or Arena environment is preferred.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications is desired.
- Preferred experience in dealing with unions.
Candidate must be willing to be hands on with staff and operations and be willing to work event-based hours that include evenings and weekends.
ARAMARK is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
APPLY ONLINE: https://uscareers-aramark.icims.com/jobs/327113/job?mode=job&iis=CareersSite&iisn=LM
If interested, submit résumé to: