Wyboston Lakes Resort
We have an outstanding opportunity for an Operations Manager to join the Management team at the Woodlands Event Centre.
Working closely with the General Manager, we are looking for someone to join us who has had recent experience as an operations manager in a Conference Venue environment; you will need to have the technical skillset to be a hands-on operator, coupled with the ability to lead, manage and develop a team . The successful candidate will form part of the venue’s head of department team and experience as a duty manager in a similar environment as well as knowledge of health and food safety is essential.
Full details of the role can be obtained by emailing email@example.com.
In line with our Values, in you we are looking for…
- The ability to engage and motivate the team.
- Excellent communication skills with both customers and team members.
- Knowledge of overseeing a department, writing rotas and F&B systems.
- The ability to delegate tasks and prioritise your own workload.
- Flexibility to work on a rota basis across seven days a week.
- The ability to think on your feet, respond quickly and problem solve effectively.
- The ability to cover duty management shifts.
- The ability to complete tasks efficiently and in timely manner.
- Someone who embraces the Wyboston culture.
Why join our team …
Being a family-owned business, our people are what make Wyboston Lakes, and we want to make sure all our teams are happy at work.
Here is a snippet of all the great benefits we offer and that you would be entitled to for this role:
- Christmas Day and Boxing Day Off
- 3 Team Member Parties a year- Spring, Summer and Winter.
- Apprenticeships- the opportunity to learn and earn at the same time.
- Team Member Discount on golf, food, drink, bedrooms and our award-winning Y Spa
- Team Member Referral Scheme worth £300
- Free Meal Whilst at Work
- Access to Perkbox which gives you discounts on over 200 brands and shops nationwide from supermarket shops, cinema, and days out, just to name a few….
- Flexible Working
- Team Member Christmas Santa Lunch, Christmas Presents and Christmas Party
Salary £42,000 / Year
Schedule Full Time
Experience Minimum 2 years of experience
Location Wyboston Lakes Resort, Great N Rd, Wyboston MK44 3AL, United Kingdom
Expiry date Sun, 06 Feb 2022
If interested, submit résumé to: