Private Hotel & Training Center - Director of Front Office
The Director of Front Office is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Front Office operation. Including, but not limited to, ensuring customer satisfaction (internal and external), financial performance, and employee relations.
Job Category: CareersInHotel & CareersInManagement
- Two years experience in a similar conference center.
- Two years of management experience in hotel operations.
- Advanced knowledge of Front Office computer systems, including the ability to solve system related problems.
- Texas Driver’s License with good driving record required.
- Supervise the training of all Front Office employees and motivate them to perform their jobs effectively.
- Responsible for ensuring that the Front Office is in compliance with all systems, control policies and procedures.
- Monitor and control payroll and other expenses.
- Development and monitoring of the Front Office budget.
- Develop and maintain open lines of communication within the department and with other departments within the property.
- Resolve guest problems expediently and in a professional manner.
- Ensure exceptional guest service is delivered in the Front Office including front desk, front services, communication center and group reservations.
- Schedule staff to reflect daily occupancy and make sure schedule is concurrent with the arrival and departure pattern.
- Direct the efforts of the Front Office Supervisors and Front Desk Agents.
WHAT WE ARE:
- 800 room high-end private hotel and conference center called Deloitte University.
- Hotel, Restaurants, Banquets, Meetings and more!
- Single occupancy rooms. Closed to the public.
- Located in Westlake, Texas near Keller and Roanoke.
WHY WORK FOR US:
- Check us out at our website: http://www.BenchmarkHotelDFWCareers.com
- Awesome Employee Focused Culture – many Employee Events.
- Eligible for Holiday pay starting on Day 1. 10 Paid Holidays per year.
- Up to 14 Vacation & Sick days per year.
- We are closed for most holidays.
- Many opportunities to grow and transfer to new positions.
- Free Lunch in our newly remodeled Employee Cafe.
- Medical Insurance and other awesome benefits.
- Employer matching 401k.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Free parking onsite.
If interested, submit résumé to: