|What makes FLIK click
What makes FLIK click? Our people. The decisions, actions and attitudes of our associates earn the trust and loyalty of our clients every day. We know how to pick them and we know how to grow them. It starts with hiring people who share our passion for food and hospitality. Once we find the right talent, we encourage, value and recognize their contributions.
We keep our people renewed, excited and engaged by providing hands-on training and educating them about the latest trends. We give them a stake in successfully raising the bar. Our people love what they do and they love sharing their passion. Join our team and see the FLIK difference. Where a job isn’t merely a job but the start of a career where you can flourish.
Working as a Reception Services Manager will allow you the opportunity to work with GREAT people like yourself! You will be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do and share in our belief in the quality value of delivering superior hospitality to our premier client.
Responsible for oversight of the reception operations at a premier financial firm. This is a working manager position which includes supervising and supporting a team of receptionists at a large financial establishment. The Reception Services Manager will lead by example and display an energetic, friendly, and approachable demeanor always.
- Provide a consistent high-level service in all areas to ensure guest satisfaction KPIs are achieved.
- Recruit, train and mentor staff to deliver Platinum Service in every guest interaction.
- Adjust and make recommendations to processes when areas are not meeting standards.
- Ensure staff are engaged and involved in individual and team building programs.
- Develop and/or adapt training materials to best support the success of the Hospitality Services Team and consistently revisit guides, manuals and training procedures.
- Develop goals and objectives for the Hospitality Services Team annually.
- Complete internal audits on guest service functions to ensure client specific standards are being met.
- Complete all daily, weekly or monthly reports and submits on a timely basis.
- Maintain and update Standard Operating Procedures on client network.
- Minimum of 2 years of Reception Management experience.
- A genuine sense of hospitality, with a commitment to delivering the Platinum Service® Standard in all aspects of the Hospitality function.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to work under pressure, prioritize, and multitask.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of office technology / equipment.
- An excellent understanding of greeting clientele and the special role of a Hospitality Ambassador within a corporate environment.
- Discreet, ethical and committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality.
- Proficient in computer software programs, including MS Office
- Possess strong supervisory, leadership, management, training and coaching skills.
- Ability to communicate on various levels to include management, client, customer and associate levels
- Must be able to manage and have working knowledge of accounting and the creation of budgets.
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Positions at this location require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this account will be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.