Sales Development Manager
etc.venues recently re-opened two venues in New York City, with more venues to come, and is looking for an exceptional Sales Development Manager to join the team. This is an excellent opportunity for a pro-active, energetic, results-orientated Sales Development Manager with an eye for detail and strong communication skills. You will be responsible for sourcing, identifying and developing sales leads for all existing and new etc.venues in the US with demanding duties, including, but not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- To develop new business and accounts to achieve individual and team objectives, sales targets and revenue contributions per quarter as per the annual Business Plan.
- To assist in the completion of each venue’s sales activities, objectives and targets. It is envisaged that the post-holder will work alongside venue sales teams and the central marketing department as part of the wider sales and marketing team.
- To work with the VP Sales & Business Development, Venue General Managers and Sales Managers to develop relationships with new business contacts and identified development or “growth” accounts to contribute to each venue new business targets and group sales.
- To generate and follow-up sales leads, adding relevant opportunities, undertaking meetings (on and off-site), delivering presentations, providing venue solutions and conducting venue viewings across the group.
- To prepare and present proposals and quotations for new business at multiple venues (new clients and/or new business streams with potential for growth / development).
- To participate in sales forecasting, planning, researching and goal setting for the venue.
- To maintain the CRM system, in order to keep an up to date database for marketing and promotional purposes
Who are we?
etc.venues is a collection of non-residential urban venues for training, meetings, conferences and events. We are a fast-growing challenger brand that loves great customer service, contemporary design, edgy communication and outwitting our larger rivals. We are really proud that we have continued to honor our founding principles to do the simple things well. As covid-19 restrictions are lifting we have re-opened and are looking to build on a team that fits in with that principle.
What we can offer you?
- Internal and external training, including full training on the CRM booking systems.
- 15 days annual PTO and honoring 7 days holidays.
- Enrollment on the company 401K retirement program.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits.
If interested, submit résumé to: