National Center for Employee Development Hotel & Conference Center
The Field Sales Specialist is responsible for achieving their quarterly and annual sales plan by securing new client appointments and optimally building a sales pipeline through continuous, ongoing prospecting for new customers. The Field Sales Specialist is responsible for gathering client intelligence prior to the first appointment and building a program to meet client needs, driving close rates. This role will negotiate pricing, product, and equipment options, and coordinate vital program demos.
• Meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales revenue targets by developing a territory-specific growth plan.
• Meet or exceed prospecting activity expectations as determined by Sales Management.
• Secure prospective client appointments via participation in targeted telemarketing, drop-offs, cold calling, and other selling strategies
• Update sales software database daily/weekly as advised by Sales Management
• Prepare for client appointments by performing client research, tailoring sales materials, and using available resources
• Meet with prospective clients to secure their business.
• Implement appropriate follow-up client meetings to complete the sales process.
• Meet client timelines and deliverables for installation via close coordination with client partners.
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred with a minimum of 3+ years of business-to-business, outside sales experience focused on new account generation, preferably selling a service
• Shown success in developing new business and generating sales leads within an assigned sales territory
• Strong presentation and communication skills with a consultative selling approach
• Ability to influence decision makers at all levels of an organization, from a CEO to a front office professional
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Salesforce.
• A valid driver’s license
If interested, submit résumé to: