Aramark - National Center for Employee Development (NCED)
The Controller’s position is responsible for all timely financial record keeping and reporting to Aramark and the Client as well as ensuring compliance with all financial policies and controls
- Adheres to all Aramark financial policies and procedures.
- Develops, implements, monitors, and corrects system controls.
- Audits assets and procedures.
- Maintains all asset inventory systems.
- Provides timely and accurate financial reporting to Aramark including Flash reports and monthly reconciliation.
- Prepares and presents all required client statements, financial summaries and statistical reports.
- Maintains data as required by Aramark and the client.
- Prepares budgets and forecasts.
- Issues Purchase Orders and maintains a Bid File.
- Maintains Licenses and Permits issued in Aramark’s name.
- Manages the Accounting Clerk and Accounts Payable function.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the General Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years of experience in a management position within an Accounting department preferably within a hotel or hospitality industry
- Ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on client and customer service is essential.
- Ability to work closely with a team in budgeting, cost controls formulations, inventory systems, labor scheduling, forecasting.
- Adhering to generally accepted accounting practices and observing all financial controls and processes is required.
- Contract-managed service experience is desirable.
- Candidate must be willing to occasionally work event-based hours that include evenings and weekends.
- Human Resource experience must include specific employment and recruiting experience.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications is desired.
ARAMARK is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
If interested, submit résumé to: