Benefits of Membership
Marketing & Business Growth
- Searchable and high quality listings within the IACC venue finder which is used by meeting planners globally MPI Global Resources page
- Participation and promotion in IACC led events, industry trade shows and media
Leadership Development & Recruitment
- Access to an extensive network of hotel and venue operating professionals, proven to aid those developing their leadership team
- Unlimited job placements on the IACC Job Board
- IACC deliver a range of learning and thought leadership related to developing HR strategy
- Social, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion resources through IACC’s Better Tomorrow initiative
Learning & Networking
- Access to exclusive industry reports commissioned by IACC and leading partners, research papers, annual conferences, webinars and training
- Global Staff Exchange programmes and study tours to help promote learning and raise the standards of your venue
- Access to statistical evidence of your property’s performance against other conference venues and hotels.
Culinary Copper Skillet Competition
- Our highly anticipated and global competition highlights the artistry and skills of IACC-member chefs from around the world and their contributions to our shared goal of providing an outstanding conference experience. Competitions take place at a country, chapter and global level each year.
Social Responsibility Excellence
- IACC is the leader in creating social and environmental awareness amongst member properties and their clients. Communicating the initiatives researched and identified as having an impact; by encouraging IACC members to adopt these social and environmentally responsible practices into their business operations.
If you are interested to know more about IACC, you can browse a copy of the Benefits of Belonging brochure. To apply for membership, visit the Join IACC page.