IACC Categories of Membership
IACC is a community of the best venues, suppliers to venues and industry experts. Corporate membership is available to eligible venues and suppliers, with individual ‘Friends of IACC’ membership for those who sit outside of the venue and supplier categories, including students and faculty.
Marketed Residential Venues
This category of membership consists of hotels, conference centres and resorts which offer a standard of conference and meeting spaces which meet IACC’s global quality standards. IACC offers a reduced membership for hotels and venues in the pre-opening stage and full membership begins when the door open.
- Venue listing on IACCmeetings.com and MPI’s Venue Finder Tool
- Use of the IACC certified venue logo in your marketing as a sign of meetings and conference excellence.
- Specialist sales training
Access to special rates to attend industry buyer trade shows such as IMEX Frankfurt and IMEX Americas.
Marketed Day Venues / Non-residential
This category of membership consists of meeting, conference and training venues which offer a standard of conference and meeting spaces which meet IACC’s global quality standards. They do not offer guest rooms and are usually located in downtown city locations. There is a reduced membership for hotels and venues in the pre-opening stage and full membership begins when the door open.
- Be a part of a specialist community of non-residential conference venues across many cities worldwide
- Exchange creative solutions specific to urban day venues
Corporate Owned, Non-marketed Venues
Corporate or non-commercial venues, residential or non-residential, are an important category of membership for IACC worldwide. Corporate venues find many benefits in belonging to IACC and form a powerful community between each other.
IACC offers a unique collective category of membership for those company’s with meeting facilities across multiple addresses nationally.
- Visibility and interaction with the IACC corporate venue community, exchanging ideas with like-minded operators
- Ability to tour other corporate venues in IACC membership willing to open their doors for ideas exchange \
- IACC initiated benchmarking data for non-marketed venues
Suppliers to IACC
IACC seeks to bring the top 1% of suppliers into this important community of the top 1% of conference and meeting hotels and venues. The supplier membership offers access to the IACC community and is a badge of commitment that a supplier strives to be the very best in class and ready to support venues and venue leadership. Supplier members are listed in the IACC Approved Supplier Directory.
- Use membership of IACC as a demonstration of excellence in the business events market
- Offer IACC venues worldwide, special member rates and benefits
Friends of IACC / Individual Membership
If you are not eligible for venue or supplier membership, then you can become a Friend of IACC and retain that important community connection. As a individual member you can enjoy access to;
- Cost free member webinars
- Reduced conference and meeting registration fees
- Access to valuable trends and research
Corporate / Group Membership
Management companies and corporate brand groups, can take this category of membership and connect their head office leadership teams to the IACC community. Being a corporate member also allows IACC to share your details with owners and representatives seeking a new management company to run their venue or hotel. See the directory here of IACC corporate members.
- Visible to those seeking a management company with specific skills in operating conference venues and meetings focused hotels
- Part of a community recognised for supporting education and the industry through this elite membership level
Student / Faculty Membership
Providing a strong connection to incoming generations is critical to IACC and its members. Students and faculty can join IACC and remain at the top of their game in understanding everything they need to related to operating conference venues.
- Access to industry data and trends
- Participate in the IACC global staff exchange program
- Internship opportunities globally at IACC venues