Shape your ultimate learning experience at The National Conference Center. With 265,000 square feet of flexible function space and an award-winning hospitality team, The National is more than a meeting facility. It’s a blank canvas, primed for learning, that can be rearranged and completely transformed into the ideal environment for your training and development needs. From retreats to residential training to conferences to meetings, The National provides a customizable, distraction-free setting that maximizes productivity, learning, and engagement.
The National’s retreat-like and expansive complex, located on 65 wooded acres along the Potomac River, offers 250 meeting rooms, an 880-seat dining room, 917 guest rooms and the largest ballroom in Northern Virginia, accommodating up to 1,800 guests.
Our experienced team will take your program to the next level with dynamic programming, creative concept meeting rooms, innovative team-building, unforgettable culinary experiences, and more.
- 12 miles from Washington Dulles International Airport
- 45 minutes from Washington, D.C.
- Set on 65 distraction-free wooded acres along the Potomac River
- Airport shuttles available upon request
- More than 800 complimentary parking spaces
-In 2020, the Washington Metro will expand to Dulles International Airport and provide transportation directly to Washington, DC.
- 265,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space, includes
- 250 meeting rooms with breakout space within three buildings; North, South and West, all connected by large underground walkways.
- The 55,000sf West Belmont Place features Northern Virginia's largest ballroom (16,552sf), auditorium (4280sf) and two junior ballrooms (6000sf, 3000sf) divisible into smaller rooms.
- In North, Conference Hall (8400sf) is supported by 5 Quads (4000sf each) and 65 breakout rooms ranging from 200sf to 2400sf.
- South is a mirror image of North with a series of Quads and Breakouts
- Expert onsite IT, AV and communications teams
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in meeting rooms, public spaces, and guest rooms
- Full service post office
- Satellite office space available
- Award-winning farm fresh culinary program
- 880-seat Dining Room
- Private culinary experiences including Chef's Table dinners and Wine Tastings
- The Black Olive Bar & Grill accommodates up to 400 guests, featuring full calendar of events including live entertainment, DJ and Karaoke.
- The National Secret provides a private escape for events, conversation, and bar service.
- The courtyard provides opportunities for private receptions and conversation with fire pits, patios and terraces
- 917 Guest rooms featuring flat screen TV, complimentary Wi-Fi, access to large common areas creating great gathering rooms
- 78 Suites featuring executive club suites and parlor suites
- ADA suites and guest rooms available
- 65-acre campus features walking trails, bike trails and a 14-element high & low ropes course.
- State-of-the-art Fitness Room with cardio, cycling, weights, yoga studio and 72 on-demand workouts
- Loudoun County is DC's wine country with expanding number of wineries, breweries and craft spirits